Thursday, July 16, 2009

Letting go



I always thought going to the county fair would be a challenge with my son. As long as someone sitting next to him he would be fine and that would be the only way he would sit trough the ride, I was scared of him trying to get off the rides while in mid motion. His dad went with him on the first ride , all went well. One the second he dad let him go alone, to honest I was not happy at all. But I bit my tongue and just prayed everything would be fine. I could not wait for the ride to be over, and it was. I was over joyed and at the same time felt not needed. But as I watched him ride more rides on his own, I noticed something he looked so proud. It was good seeing that look on his face. I know I have to let him spread his wings and become more brave and independent. One thing for sure he might need me less. I always let him know we will always be there for him whenever he needs us.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this foto Sita...very very apt..mind if I ask who took it?u or Vinesh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vinesh had taken the photo, I was calming Isha because she was scared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete